Use of this site and mobile app is provided by Dainik Gomantak subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site and mobile app.
- Dainik Gomantak reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site and mobile app after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site and mobile app by any third party.
- This site, mobile app and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Dainik Gomantak are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Dainik Gomantak be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site and mobile app, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Dainik Gomantak does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site and mobile app will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site and mobile app or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from Dainik Gomantak. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by Dainik Gomantak to use any item displayed.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Dainik Gomantak). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- Dainik Gomantak takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Dainik Gomantak has no control over them.
The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Dainik Gomantak approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site and mobile app including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed under the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Maharashtra.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site and mobile app must be terminated immediately.